Our terms & conditions
Last updated: 11 October 2016
- Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the AHUM website.
- Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
- If you wish to purchase any programme made available through the AHUM, you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your programme, details of which will be dependant upon your circumstances and the programme of interest.
- Links to other web sites
- Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by AHUM.
- AHUM has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that AHUM shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 (change this) days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
- Our details
- This website is owned and operated by AHUM.
- Our principal place of business is at AHUM Coaching for Transition Ltd, Harben House, Harben Parade, Finchley Road, London NW3 6LH.
- You can contact us:
- by post, using the postal address above;
- using our website contact form present in the footer of each page;
- by telephone, on 07752 553571 or
- by email, using firstname.lastname@example.org.